You will subsequently receive instructions on the preconditions and consequences of your statutory right of cancellation for mail-order purchases.
You as a consumer (any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that cannot predominantly be attributed with to a commercial or independent professional activity) are entitled to a right of cancellation with regard to items purchased in our online shop in accordance with the following instructions:
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must contact us (ZeinPharma Germany GmbH, Industriestrasse 29, 64569 Nauheim, Tel: 06152/187780, fax: 06152/1877829, Email: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form for this purpose. However, this is not mandatory.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send notification of your intention to exercise your right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we must return to you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us (ZeinPharma Germany GmbH, Industriestrasse 29, 64569 Nauheim) without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. We bear the costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Notice of non-existence of the right of cancellation
The right of cancellation does not apply to distance contracts:
for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been broken after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no influence.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form)
ZeinPharma Germany GmbH
I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*):
Ordered on (*):
received on (*):
Name and address of the consumer(s):
Place, date Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of paper notification) (*) Delete where inapplicable.